A WEDDING PLANNER'S VIEW
ON HOW TO SAVE MONEY
I have been planning weddings for a lot of years, but with the trend for rustic weddings, I see brides spending a lot of money and time in order to have the look they want. Below are a few cost-effective tips to help brides still have that look, but save money.
- Hire a wedding planner. You may wonder "How does that save me money?" First, this is my full-time job. I see a lot of ideas and trends. I work with designers, florists, venues. I research websites and businesses for the best deals. I can help you save money!
- Do you really want 3 dozen lanterns, 100 mason jars, and tons of candles in your house after the wedding? I know people who rent these items. A great way to save money, plus you don't have to be responsible for getting it to and from your venue.
It is very tempting to get caught up in all the wedding items that are available today, especially when craft stores have their BOGO sales. Before purchasing items:
- Ask your wedding planner if it is something you need or is there another option that is less expensive.
- If you purchase this item will you have to forfeit something else such as honeymoon extras or reception food?
- What will you do with these items after the wedding?
This is why a wedding planner is important. We help you pull everything together and work with all your vendors to make sure your ideas and dreams are put in place for your special day.