Summer is here and for those brides who are having their wedding outdoors here are some things to consider.
1. The heat and humidity can make everyone uncomfortable. Consider having bottled water for the wedding party while pictures are made and for the guests as they arrive.
2. Fans and misters placed in various areas can provide a cool respite from the heat.
3. Tuxedos can become unbearable. After the pictures are made and the ceremony is over, let the guys shed the jackets. A less formal wedding could lend a more relaxed attire for the guys.
4. A rented tent or marquee can offer shade from the sun and some also have fans or air conditioning.
5. The temperatures for a late afternoon or before noon wedding are sometimes cooler.
6. Consider those nasty pests. Some type of bug repellant can be available or contract with a mosquito company to spray prior to the event.
Graceful Beginnings can help you consider all these things and more to make your special day comfortable.