BRIDAL SHOW SEASON
It's bridal show season! If you are newly engaged this is an exciting time. This is a great place to find your wedding professionals (vendors) and get ideas for your wedding. All wedding professionals are not all the same, even though after you have visited every booth you will begin to think so. Below are some tips to guide you.
- Pick up materials from each booth. It is good to compare what each person has to offer.
- Don't just go for the free stuff. Each person has put a lot of time and money in presenting you with their services. Listen to what each person has to say. This short time may help you know if you can work with this person.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. You will be standing and walking a lot. Most bridal shows have bags available at the front door for you. It is good to carry a small bag in your purse in the event they do not provide you a bag.
- Re-visit any booth you have questions about their services. After having visited each booth there may be some questions you have in order to compare wedding professionals.
- After you get home, go through your bag. Make notes on any business cards while everything is still fresh on your mind. Follow up with any wedding professionals you have an interest.
- The wedding professionals will receive your contact information from the people hosting the bridal show and will get in touch with you after the show. Most will send an email. This is a good opportunity to ask any questions you may have forgotten at the bridal show. If you are not interested in their services, please let them know.
Wedding professionals are truly interested in helping you with your wedding. Most professionals will customize their prices for your wedding. Don't be afraid to ask.