The engagement season is upon us. Did you know more diamonds are purchased during the Christmas season than any other time of the year? Your boyfriend just proposed, so what do you do next?
- Take a picture. You will want to remember this moment but wait before posting the event.
- Tell your family. It is wise to do this before it hits social media.
- Get a manicure. If your boyfriend surprised you and you didn't know he was going to propose, you probably didn't have time for a manicure. You will want to show off your ring so make sure your hands look their best.
- Make sure your ring is insured. Check the jewelry store where the ring was purchased. Most have a free cleaning and check up annually.
- Start planning your wedding. When do you want to get married? Consider a wedding planner to help you so you can enjoy your engagement period.