This is for the moms who have just found out their daughter is engaged.
I think this is one of the most exciting times between the two of you, but it can be stressful.
Several mothers do not think they need a wedding coordinatorthey want to do it themselves. They find out later it was more than they had thought.Trying to research and meet with photographers, videographers, florists, cateres, musicians and locations is very time consuming. There are a lot of decisions to be made and a lot of details.
Just think about this.
- I can meet with you and your daughter to discuss what type of wedding.
- I can help you by giving you a list of florists, caterers, photographers, videographers, musicians, rentals, etc.
- I can meet with you and the vendors and help ask the "right" questions to get what you want.
- I can coordinate with all the vendors to make sure they will be on time for the wedding.
- I can compose a timeline for the wedding party to make sure they get their apparel and are on time for the wedding activities.
- I am also a musician and can help you select the music and the musicians.
- I can direct the rehearsal, ceremony and the reception. I work closely with the photographer to make sure they know the schedule and are avaialable for specific photos.
Give Graceful Beginnings a try.