You may be asking yourself, "Do I need a Wedding Coordinator?" Here are my Top 5 reasons:
1. You are planning a destination wedding.
2. You have an inflexible work or school schedule. (If you can't devote ten hours a week to wedding planning for the first two months, five hours a wek for the next few months, and ten to twenty hours a week for the last ten week before the wedding, a Wedding Coordinator could be a lifesaver.)
3. Organization and attention-to-detail isn't a strong suit.
4. Your wedding is at an off-site location where you will have to deal with rental equipment.
5. You have planned your wedding, but you need someone to be available on the wedding weekend to handle the small details.
Graceful Beginnings - Making Your Special Day About You