Get to know Gaye Choat
Professional Wedding Planner
My mission is to provide a relaxed planning experience to create the wedding day of your dreams. I want you to be able to enjoy your wedding, instead of worrying about the details.
I get so excited when I talk to a bride about her wedding! I can't wait to hear about your ideas you have for your wedding.
Here are a few things about me:
- I have been planning weddings for 15 years.
- I am a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants
- I am a Certified Sandals Specialist
- I begin a major in Commercial Art at the University of North Alabama and then switched to Commercial Music (now known as Entertainment Industry).
- I have been a church pianist and organist and have played for lots of weddings! I can help you select your music and plan your ceremony and reception.
- I love to read, work with crafts, work with details, solve puzzles,and music
- Graceful Beginnings is a family business.
- I strive each day to become a better wedding planner by attending conferences, workshops, and networking with wedding vendors.
- I am married to my wonderful husband, Steve, We have two children and two grandchildren.
- We love to travel and will travel to your wedding.
Let me take care of you. I have many years experience as an administrative assistant in a Fortune 500 company. I am very organized and have a great attention to details. I want you to enjoy the planning of your wedding, so let me take care of the details, communication, and running around. Just relax and be prepared to enjoy your wedding!
See what a bride had to say about us after her wedding:
Mrs. Gaye was wayyyy beyond what I was expecting when hiring a "day of" wedding planner. She came prepared with note pads and check lists the first time we met months before the wedding. From there, we communicated every few weeks (or as necessary) until the week of the wedding. Wedding week, Mrs. Gaye had prepared a timeline and helped take care of last minute details. She talked with other vendors if I needed her to and coordinated where everyone would be on wedding day. That was a big stressor off my back. My family and I could simply enjoy the day without worrying if this or that was being taken care of. I don't think you could find some one more worth the money than Mrs. Gaye. She is approachable and not stressful to work with. I couldn't have planned my wedding without her!
Contact me today and let's get the planning started!