Get to know Gaye Choat
Professional Wedding Planner
My mission is to provide a relaxed planning experience so we can create the wedding day of your dreams. I want you to be able to enjoy your wedding, instead of worrying about the details.
I get so excited when I talk to a bride about her wedding! I can't wait to hear about your ideas!
First, here are a few things about your wedding planner:
- I have been planning weddings for over 15 years.
- While at the University of North Alabama, I began a major in Commercial Art and then switched to Commercial Music (now known as Entertainment Industry).
- I have been a church pianist and organist and have played for lots of weddings! I can help you select your music and plan your ceremony and reception.
- I love music, reading, crafts, designing, and solving puzzles,
- I have many years of experience as an administrative assistant in a Fortune 500 company. I am very organized and have a great attention to details.
- Graceful Beginnings is a family business.
- I strive each day to become a better wedding planner by attending conferences, workshops, and networking with wedding vendors.
- I am married to my wonderful husband, Steve, We have two children and two grandchildren.
- We love to travel and will travel to your wedding.
My Commitment to You
Let me take care of you. Planning a wedding is a full-time job and while it can be exciting, it is also stressful. I won't take away the joy of you planning your wedding, but let me take care of the details, the communication with vendors, and errands. Relax and be prepared to enjoy your wedding!
A Testimony from one of my Brides
Mrs. Gaye was wayyyy beyond what I was expecting when hiring a "day of" wedding planner. She came prepared with note pads and check lists the first time we met months before the wedding. From there, we communicated every few weeks (or as necessary) until the week of the wedding. Wedding week, Mrs. Gaye had prepared a timeline and helped take care of last minute details. She talked with other vendors if I needed her to and coordinated where everyone would be on wedding day. That was a big stressor off my back. My family and I could simply enjoy the day without worrying if this or that was being taken care of. I don't think you could find some one more worth the money than Mrs. Gaye. She is approachable and not stressful to work with. I couldn't have planned my wedding without her!
Contact me today by text, email, or by calling. Let's get the planning started!